Instructions for Parents
1.Registration Forms are to be filled and submitted to the School office within four days of issuance of Registration Form.
2. Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
3. Date for tests/observation and interaction will be given at the time of registration and the same may be changed, on a short notice of two days by the school.
4. Registration does not imply admission which is subject to admission test / observation, interaction and the availability of seats.
5. At the time of Registration the following documents along with Registration and Processing Fee are to be submitted to the School Office:
- Duly filled and signed Registration Form.
- Registration and processing fee of Rs. 800/- (cash only)
- Colored passport-size photographs pasted at the appropriate places in the forms.
- Photocopy of Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other Competent Authority). Date of birth certificate issued by Doctors/Nursing Homes/ Hospitals will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of PAN Card of Parents.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of Parents and Student.
- Admission to Nursery to Class V will be through observation/interaction.
- There will be a written test for students seeking admission to Class VI and Class VII followed by an interview / interaction.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardian’s signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original birth certificate.
- The Transfer Certificate reflecting passed / promoted status furnished by previous school must be submitted before the session commences in April 2018, or latest by end of April 2018. Failure to submit the same renders the admission cancelled.
- Parents should note that in case of any admission taken after the commencement of new session, either due to transfer or relocation, the T.C. of the student must be submitted within 15 days of the admission. If they fail to submit the same within 15 days, they forfeit the right of admission and no refund will be made whatsoever.
Instructions for the Candidates appearing for the admission test.
1. Both copies of Admit Card to be brought at the time of test.
2. Candidates should come 30 minutes before the start of the written examination.
3. Candidates should bring their own pencil/pen/color pencils/geometry box.